TIANS To Lead Change With New Board Of Directors
South Shore, NS (May 19, 2016) – TIANS held its Annual General Meeting at the Atlantica Oak Island Resort and Conference Centre on May 19th. A list of the newly elected Board of Directors is below:
2016/2017 Board of Directors
- Glenn Squires (Chairman) - Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
- Scott MacAulay - Cape Breton Resorts
- Glynn Williams - Authentic Seacoast Company, Guysborough, NS
- Lorne Johanson - Alicion Bed and Breakfast, Lunenburg, NS
- Jeff Farwell - Murphy’s The Cable Wharf/Ambassatours Gray Line
- Donna Hatt - White Point Beach Resort, Liverpool, NS
- Gary Moore - Casino Nova Scotia
- Ian Arthur - Halifax International Airport Authority
- Stuart Jolliffe - Delta Halifax & Barrington
- Wes Surrett - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort
- Judy Saunders - Slumber Inn, New Minas, NS
- Bernadette MacNeil - Sydney Port Authority
“As we draw closer to the deadline of doubling tourism revenues annually to $4 Billion, I am confident that the incoming Board will inspire the necessary change to lead our industry to reach this goal,” says Glenn Squires, TIANS Chairman.
TIANS welcomes its news Board of Directors, and will continue to lead positive change within the industry on behalf of its members and Nova Scotia’s tourism industry at large.
Working with partner associations and stakeholders, TIANS is committed to representing the best interests of the industry; enhancing and supporting the development of a competitive business environment; advocating on issues critical to the industry’s success; and most importantly, leading Nova Scotia’s most promising economic sector.
For more information:
Darlene Grant Fiander TIANS President
2089 Maitland Street, Halifax, NS B3K 2Z8
T: (902) 496-7479