TIANS 2015 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL CONTESTS!
We would like to thank the members of TIANS for their continued support.
Your membership enables TIANS to be well positioned to meet the future needs of the industry and represent your best interests. We strive to build a healthy and sustainable tourism industry for all sectors and TIANS takes great pride in our advocacy role as the voice of tourism. Your involvement is crucial to advancing the tourism agenda.
TIANS members who renewed before July 1st, 2015 were entered into a draw to win one of three complimentary 2015 Tourism Summit Registrations. Congratulations to the winners of the July 2015 TIANS Membership Renewal draw!
- Andrea Wegerer of Mersey River Chalets and Nature Retreat in Caledonia
- Suzan Fraser of Mecklenburgh Inn (The) in Chester
- Heather Cookson of Harmony Bed & Breakfast & Suites in Digby
We look forward to hosting you at the 2015 Tourism Summit from November 22nd to 24th in Halifax. As more details about the conference become available, you can check out the Tourism Summit website at: www.conferenceontourism.com.
NOT YET A WINNER? NOT A PROBLEM! TIANS AUGUST 2015 RENEWAL CONTEST
TIANS Benefit Supplier Johnson Insurance has generously donated two $100 Esso gas cards as prizes for the August 2015 Renewal Contest. Members who renew their membership before August 1st, 2015 will be automatically entered to win one of these great prizes.
We sincerely appreciate your investment in Nova Scotia’s tourism industry, and we look forward to serving you over the coming year.
ONE INDUSTRY. ONE VOICE.
“TIANS membership is invaluable to our organization and industry. By using TIANS benefit supplier Efficiency Nova Scotia, we saved approximately $15,000 on the purchase price of thermostats and lighting. Thanks to TIANS, our organization saves tens of thousands of dollars every year on energy costs.” – Jim Kramer, Vice President, Purchasing, PACRIM Hospitality Services
WHY JOIN TIANS?
Running a tourism business is tough – a TIANS membership makes it easier. Join TIANS and know you always have someone to support your business development and be in your corner when it counts.
- Leadership – provide leadership on matters that impact the competitiveness and success of the tourism industry.
- Save YOU money – offer cost saving and competitive benefits that directly affect your bottom line.
- Free, expert advice – deliver invaluable service to our members and help our members create world class business through providing expert advice, contacts and support.
- Advocacy – enhance Nova Scotia’s tourism industry’s performance by influencing political decision making.
- Industry Support – align with associations and stakeholders that support Nova Scotia tourism’s industry.
“Nova Scotia has assets that no other place can duplicate and if we package this with high quality product and service once they get here, we will be well on our way to greater economic success for the province.” – Nova Scotia Business Journal, May 2012
Invest in Nova Scotia’s tourism industry.
As your Provincial association, TIANS fiercely advocates for a competitive and sustainable tourism industry so that all regions of Nova Scotia can enjoy stable and long-term success.
Service to our membership remains TIANS first priority.
TIANS ability to improve the business environment and represent the overall interests of Nova Scotia’s tourism industry is possible because of our strong membership support.
TIANS continually renews our commitment to ensuring a return on investment for our members through competitive member benefits.
As the voice of tourism, TIANS continues to listen carefully to our members needs by accessing cost saving and competitive benefits to ensure the best rates are being offered to our members.