2014 MEMEBERSHIP RENEWAL CONTEST WINNERS!
Congratulations to the winners of the two 2014 TIANS Membership Renewal draws! Thank you to everyone who has renewed their membership with TIANS and for participating in the draws by making your membership payment before the contest deadlines.
July 1st Draw: Three lucky members have won a free registration to our 2014 Tourism Summit happening on November 23-25, 2014 in Halifax:
- Twyla Rogers of Guest-Lovitt House Bed & Breakfast in Yarmouth
- Mike Power of Scottish Pines Log Cottages in Pugwash
- Ann Morrison of North Highlands Community Museum in Dingwall
We look forward to hosting you at this year’s Tourism Summit!
August 1st Draw: One member is the fortunate recipient of $100 in gas cards from TIANS benefit supplier Johnson Insurance.
- Barbra Harnish of Hubbards Campgorund and Cottages in Hubbards
ONE INDUSTRY. ONE VOICE.
“TIANS membership is invaluable to our organization and industry. By using TIANS benefit supplier Efficiency Nova Scotia, we saved approximately $15,000 on the purchase price of thermostats and lighting. Thanks to TIANS, our organization saves tens of thousands of dollars every year on energy costs.” – Jim Kramer, Vice President, Purchasing, PACRIM Hospitality Services
WHY JOIN TIANS?
Running a tourism business is tough – a TIANS membership makes it easier. Join TIANS and know you always have someone to support your business development and be in your corner when it counts.
- Leadership – provide leadership on matters that impact the competitiveness and success of the tourism industry.
- Save YOU money – offer cost saving and competitive benefits that directly affect your bottom line.
- Free, expert advice – deliver invaluable service to our members and help our members create world class business through providing expert advice, contacts and support.
- Advocacy – enhance Nova Scotia’s tourism industry’s performance by influencing political decision making.
- Industry Support – align with associations and stakeholders that support Nova Scotia tourism’s industry.
“Nova Scotia has assets that no other place can duplicate and if we package this with high quality product and service once they get here, we will be well on our way to greater economic success for the province.” – Nova Scotia Business Journal, May 2012
Invest in Nova Scotia’s tourism industry.
As your Provincial association, TIANS fiercely advocates for a competitive and sustainable tourism industry so that all regions of Nova Scotia can enjoy stable and long-term success.
Service to our membership remains TIANS first priority.
TIANS ability to improve the business environment and represent the overall interests of Nova Scotia’s tourism industry is possible because of our strong membership support.
TIANS continually renews our commitment to ensuring a return on investment for our members through competitive member benefits.
As the voice of tourism, TIANS continues to listen carefully to our members needs by accessing cost saving and competitive benefits to ensure the best rates are being offered to our members.