Types of Membership
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|Sales (per annum)||Annual Fee|
|Under $30 000||$140.00|
|Up to $500,000||$325.00|
Note: Above pricing reflects membership dues for one full year. Memberships are pro-rated. Annual membership renewal is July 1st. Membership dues are non-refundable and can be paid online.
Do you operate a private campground or a bed and breakfast? Join our Strategic Alliances!
TIANS understands that a strong, united voice is vital to a successful tourism industry which is why TIANS has partnered with the following strategic alliances:
- Campground Owners Association of Nova Scotia (COANS)
- Nova Scotia Bed and Breakfast Association (NSBBA)
CAMPGROUND OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF NOVA SCOTIA (COANS)
|Membership Category||Annual Fee|
|1 - 25 Campsites||$245.00|
|26 - 100 Campsites||$345.00|
|101 - 150 Campsites||$370.00|
|Over 150 Campsites||
For the COANS membership application, please click here.
NOVA SCOTIA BED & BREAKFAST ASSOCIATION (NSBBA)
As a strategic alliance of TIANS, all members of NSBBA must be a member of TIANS to join NSBBA.
• TIANS fee = $140.00
• NSBBA fee = $50.00
• Total = $190.00
For the NSBBA membership application, please click here.
Criteria to become a member of the NSBBA
- A private home where the owner resides and there is a common living room.
- 4 rooms (rental units) or fewer within the home occupied by the owner. Breakfast is included in the price of the accommodation.
- For Bed and Breakfast operators with 4 rooms or less.