Open Call For Nominations - TIANS Board of Directors
This is to inform you that the Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia (TIANS), is issuing an Open Call for Nominations for election to the Board of Directors.
Please address all nominations to the attention of the Nominating Committee. All nominations must be received at the TIANS office by 12:00 Noon on Thursday, April 5, 2018, via mail, fax or email.
The Nominee must be a TIANS Member in good standing, for a minimum of one (1) year directly preceding the term for which they are being elected, and the nomination must include:
- Name of Nominee, Title, and Business
- Sector ServedRegion of Nomination
- A brief description of the Nominee's Qualifications to Serve
- Confirmation in writing, by the Individual Nominated, that they will serve if elected to the position for which they are nominated
- A list of ten (10) TIANS Members in good standing, in support of Nomination
The Nominating Committee will consider all Board nominations and will prepare a slate of qualified representatives, ensuring geographical and sectoral balance.
Please note that not all nominations may appear on the slate. Nominations from the floor are not accepted at the TIANS Annual General Meeting.
TIANS Nominating Committee Chair
_ _ _
Please submit all Nominations to:
TIANS Nominating Committee
2089 Maitland Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 2Z8
Deadline for Nominations: 12:00 Noon, Thursday, April 5, 2018